The Johnson's

The Johnson's

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nephi's and Kirsten's Blog!

Well,if you haven't scrolled down this blog lately and found that it has a follower,than you are behind.Our follower is Nephi and Kirsten!So,when I discovered that they had followed the blog,I clicked on the picture and it told me that they have a blog.So here I am,sitting at the computer getting all excited because I had just discovered an amazing thing!So I go to their blog and started smiling.I got sooooooo excited.I left them some comments to let them know that I had discovered them.It is such a cute blog.Every single time that go and visit it the backround is different.Which I think is totally awesome!The first time that I visited it the backround was the same as the one that is on this blog.Now the cutest one was the last tme that I visited it.On the sides were like these film strips and where the pictures were supposed to be were pictures of Nephi and Kirsten kissing.It was soooooooooooooooo cute!I saw that and smiled and just said awwwww!!!!So you have to go and check it out.You could click on their picture that is on the side of this blog or you could just type in the address that I am about to give you.The address for it is: nephiandkirsten.blogspot.com You really should visit it to see if their backround has changed.Also go and visit Maria and Steve's blog at: whenstevemetmaria.blogspot.com Enjoy!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment